Intervening with Pediatric Feeding Disorders:
Extreme food selectivity, extreme picky eating, special needs
Step 3: Read more; talk more
Addressing your child’s eating problem without medicalizing it
Understanding the context for established food refusal and/or special needs
- Child of Mine: Feeding with Love and Good Sense. Ellyn Satter
- Secrets of Feeding a Healthy Family: How to eat, how to raise good eaters, how to cook. Ellyn Satter.
- Does following the division of responsibility mean you have to starve children to make them eat? Family Meals Focus #79
- What is ARFID and what does it have to do with feeding dynamics and eating competence? Family Meals Focus #89
- Adoptive and Foster Children and Distorted Eating Attitudes and Behaviors Family Meals Focus #53
- My Child Has Special Needs · March 2012· Family Meals Focus #67
- Picky eating: Nature or nurture? October 2007· Family Meals Focus #20
- Raising Special Needs Children to be Competent Eaters by Ines Anchondo, Pam Estes, and Ellyn Satter Three-part webinar series
- When Feeding Therapy Becomes Aversion Therapy, Katja Rowell
- Love Me Feed Me, Katja Rowel
©2016 by Ellyn Satter published at www.EllynSatterInstitute.org. You may reproduce this article if you don't charge for it or change it in any way and if you do include the for more about and copyright statements.